Friday, February 25, 2022

Creative Memories Delight with Sketches in Thyme

Hello and welcome to my monthly contribution to Sketches in Thyme.  I haven't had a chance to scrap a little girl in a few years.  Luckily, I have a new niece! I dug deep for this old Creative Memories paper.  The Creative Memories Delight Power Palette was the perfect colors for the sweet baby pics.  These photos are from our first meeting.


Here's the sketch.


I die cut a few butterflies to sprinkle around.  In place of the balloon embellishments I used white and pastel acetate flowers.


The acetate flowers are hard to see but I added a dark brad for the center. They are more visible at an angle in the photos.


Ingredients
Creative Memories Delight Power Palette
Creative Memories sticker letters
Spellbinders Nested Butterflies 2 die
Queen & Co acetate flowers
Quick Quotes chalking ink
brads

Don't forget to play along until the end of the month at Sketches in Thyme.  Thank you for reading today.

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Heart-touchingly beautiful LO. What a sweet, fantastic way to document this magnificent occasion.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete