Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea and Atlantic Hearts Sketch

Welcome to my latest inspiration for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I used my new Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea collection along with a sweet little mermaid image.


Here is this week's sketch.


I used sheer ribbons for the two strips on the left of the sketch.


I colored this image a while ago and when this paper collection arrived, I knew it would be perfect.


I had some real dried starfish in my stash.  


Ingredients:
Graphic 45  Voyage Beneath the Sea collection
Gorjuss Awashed Mini #31 stamp
alcohol markers
starfish

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/03/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html until 3.26x



Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment