Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Ink Road Stamps Don't Poke the Dragon with Distress inks for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Today's card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge was super fun to make.  I really wanted to use my some of my latest stamps.  I used two different dragon sets.  I loved the dragon's eye from one set with the sentiment from another.


Here's the sketch from Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge.  I reversed the sentiment and image because of the direction the dragon's eye faced.


I began this project by stamping and embossing the sentiment and image.  I then used various Distress inks to create a mixed green background.  I added strips of gorgeous foil papers to the edges. The final touch was a black lace ribbon.


Ingredients:
Sentimentally Yours Wings Collection Dragons stamps
Ink Road Stamps Don't Poke the Dragon sentiment stamp
American Craft Black Pigment ink
PSX Black detail embossing powder
Judikins Mattekote paper
Distress inks: Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint and Rustic Wilderness
paper and fiber from my stash

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:









Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.


Thanks for stopping by

Alicia


2 comments:

  1. Love the dragon eye, thank you for sharing at TTCRD. Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, this one made me laugh! Great card! Thank you for sharing your animal with us at Critter Crazy challenge, CarolG

    ReplyDelete