Monday, December 26, 2022

Creative Memories Cakes & Candles with Sketch N Scrap

I'm back with more layouts for my niece, I found it went pretty fast to begin with a sketch.  I scoured my favorite blogs for their current sketches and found photos and paper that worked with each sketch. That said if you are a regular reader, you are in for a few post of scrapbook pages packed in to these last few days of the year.


Here's the sketch I used for this one.  I found this perfect printed piece of card stock.  However, it didn't work with the full panel on the left, so the scallop circle will have to serve for that piece.


I found these die cuts in my stash. I have no idea of the brand.  I added some polka dotted washi behind this one.  I had some Creative Memories dotted stickers that worked perfect with the other elements.


The sticker sentiments came from the Creative Memories Cakes & Candles collection.


Ingredients:
Craft Smith Hip Tots Card stock stack
Creative Memories Cakes & Candles stickers
misc birthday die cuts from my stash
washi tape

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks for reading today.

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch! The scallop circle looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Love the pics.
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun birthday accents! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete