Saturday, February 25, 2023

Hap-Bee Birthday Cookie layout for Sketches in Thyme

Welcome to my inspiration this month for Sketches in Thyme. I thought this was a fun sketch that would work great with some scraps of paper I had and more photos from my niece's first birthday.  It was a very special day.


Here's the sketch.


A close up of my embellishments. I hand doodled the stitched lines.


Ingredients:
Parklane Prairie Primrose 12x12 paper stack
Paper and card stock from my stash
Creative Memories black pen
Recollections kraft bee stickers
Stampin Up Bracket Label punch
Jenni Bowlin Orange Black Outlined Alpha stickers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

I was inspired to use birthday food!

Don't forget to play along with this sketch or any of the other monthly sketches on Sketches in Thyme Facebook page until the end of the month.

Thanks for reading today.

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I love the bee and those cookies look yum! Thanks for sharing at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the moodboard! Fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout! Those are the perfect papers for those photos and those cookies look amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies look delicious, and I love the sketch you used for the layout! The yellow paper with the circles is cool, too. Thanks for playing along with the Lasting Memories mood board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    # Car loan

    # Home loan

    # Business loan

    # Personal loan


    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete