Tuesday, February 28, 2023

I love my Sister...using scraps

Hello, I have more pages of my niece and nephew today.  The heart was created with strips of paper layered on card stock then cut into a heart shape.  I layered it on a printed but solid sheet of card stock. I won't take credit for the photos, they are professional.  


I found some sweet sentiment stickers in my stash that were just perfect!


Ingredients:
We R Chalkboard Ombre card stock
American Crafts Better Together card stock
All My Memories Herb Notes Sister stickers
scrap card stock and papers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thank you for you reading today and don't forget to spread love today and every day.

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous and fun layout. So colourful. and joyous. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete