Saturday, March 25, 2023

First Birthday scrapbook page for Sketches in Thyme

Hello, it's my turn over on the Sketches in Thyme Facebook page to be a monthly maven with my interpretation of this week's sketch.  I fell in love with this layout.  I found a great combination of papers and embellishments to compliment the photos.  It is quite a mix of second hand products, old product and name brand tools.


Here is this week's sketch. I used the Creative Memories custom cutting system to make the circles out of some really old Creative Memories card stock, dusty blue and dusty pink (I think).  I would have to say that is my go to tool for scrapbooking.  While my Big Shot is probably my go to for card making.  I also used a punch and Kiwi Lane templates to create embellishments from premium papers.


The designer cardstock was procured from a crafty yard sale. I have a feeling it's Park Lane (Joann's brand) because other papers I purchased were.  This was a partial stack and I just loved the colors but the rose gold foil treatments cinched the purchase.  I had some rose gold foil papers in my stash which I used to make the elements.


The sticker letters were flocked, the perfect soft touch.  I added punched flowers layered in the various scrap card stock and finished with a pearl center.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Custom Cutting System Circles
Creative Memories slate card stock
Stampin Up Blossom Bunch Punch
Kiwi Lane templates:  Nature 3T and Explore 3T
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks Feather Gray
card stock and sticker letters from my stash
pearls

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to play along on the Sketches in Thyme Facebook page until the end of the month.

Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment