Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Waffle Flower Snail card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch

Hello dear readers, I am playing with some new dies today. I recently purchased this set from Scrapbook.com.  I have made a few orders from that site lately.  There is so much to choose from they just have everything on my wish list and more!  Back to the task at hand, building this adorable card using the Atlantic Hearts Sketch 516. The squares in the background posed a bit of an issue, they could not be perfectly square on an A2 card.  The card base is based on the squares size of 1.75" x 1.75".


Here is the sketch.


Here is a close up of my snail.  I inlaid the eye and cheek from cuts using the tiniest scraps.  I used some super pretty and thin iridescent film therefore I layered it on a white circle.  The spiral is cut from an alcohol ink scrap I had on my desk.


I stamped the sentiment on a Kindred Stamps sentiment strip, I love these! I used some A muse ink for the first time and loved it.


Ingredients:
Waffle Flower Snail Trio dies
Hero Arts You're a Fungi
A muse Grape ink
Kindred Stamps Sentiment Strip dies
papers from my stash
iridescent film

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Don't forget to play along with sketch #516 until Sunday 3.19.23.


Thank you for stopping by today.

Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment