Sunday, June 25, 2023

Creative Memories Enchanted Power Palette with Sketches in Thyme

Welcome to my blog today.  I am posting this month's layout for Sketches in Thyme.  I have switched gears and I am scrapping vacation again. I used Creative Memories Enchanted Power palette for this layout including all the embellishments.  Even the bling was part of the collection. 


I thought the printed paper with the frame of vines really worked with this sketch.





Ingredients:
Creative Memories Enchanted Power palette

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

GRADS: Green, Red, Alpha, Dotted, Stripes

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along with all the sketches this month on the Sketches in Thyme Facebook Challenge Group.

Alicia



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! Amazing photos! Great use of our challenge at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges! Thanks for playing along with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely papers and embellishments, and you did a great job on the Lasting Memories word play challenge! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete