Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Creative Memories Enchanted with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I have created a card for the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I dug out my old Creative Memories Enchanted Power Palette and pulled this together in no time. I stamped, embossed and die cut the sentiment.


Here's the sketch.


The flowers were fun to assemble.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Enchanted Power palette including paper mat, flowers and gems
Stampin Up An Open Heart sentiment
Kindred Stamps Sentiment Strip dies
Colorbox Black pigment ink
Judikins Clear and Black embossing powder mix

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Thanks for reading today and don't forget to play along until Sunday with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


Alicia


2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, beautiful card I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART JUNE 2023 monthly linky challenge and/or the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #325 “Anything goes challenge”.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job with the sketch! Great paper choices! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete