Tuesday, January 16, 2024

A Muse Be Wild with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Welcome to my inspiration for this week's  Atlantic Hearts Challenge.sketch.  I am playing with a paper kit I purchased second hand at Scrap it Up.  I love to shop creative reuse stores, I feel so lucky to have two within a few miles of my home.  Scrap it up is a little bit further and I only get up there about once a month on Saturdays.  I also purchased the A muse stamp and die set second hand at a crafty yard sale held semi annually in my city.  It seems like I hardly purchase anything new, although I have some holiday hauls on the way from Scrapbook.com, Heartfelt Creations, Office Supply.com and eBay but I guess some of those are second hand as well.


Here's the sketch.


Suffice to stay, since this is a second hand paper kit I don't know the brands.  The reverse of the owl paper is the woodgrain.  The card base was also a piece in the kit, it was a nice thick embossed dot single sided card stock with white inside, perfect for a card base.  I did find the coordinating green paper in my own stash.  However, as I write this post I realize all the green owls are cover up!  I matched the paper before I die cut.  I should have matched the blue owls.  


Ingredients:
A muse stamps Be Wild stamps
Stampin Up Close to Cocoa ink
Spellbinders Classic Square dies
Colorbox Chestnut Roan cat's eye for edging
paper from my stash
pop dots

You have until Sunday night to play along with this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Challenge.


Thanks for reading my blog today.

Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment