Thursday, July 25, 2024

Sunset in Negril layout for Sketches in Thyme

 Hello and welcome.  Today I am using the latest sketch over at Sketches in Thyme Facebook challenge group.  I found a wonderful sunset photo from Negril, Jamaica.  I piled on tons of embellies sprinkled with some older tools and even older papers! I love to use my stuff!


Here's the sketch.  You can play along HERE.


You can see the beauty of gold foiled embellishments from My Mind's Eye at this angle.


A close up of the cluster.



Ingredients:
My Mind's Eye Palm Beach Mixed Bag Foiled Ephemera
Kiwi Lane Cedar Trails 1B
K & Co shell sticker
Fun Stampers Journey gold sequins
Creative Memories papers and misc card stock

Don't forget you can play along with this sketch and three others until the end of the month on the Sketches in Thyme Facebook Challenge Group.

Thanks for reading my post today.

Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment