Tuesday, July 30, 2024

I thought of you today card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

I thought of you today and made this card. I used the latest Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch. I used some old dies and some newly acquired second hand dies on this card.  I haven't played with the Cheery Lane foliage dies in a while.  The new ones are by Love from Liz.  I purchased them second hand and discovered this company.  They have some neat stuff.


Here is the sketch.


I manipulated the die to raise the flower petals. And inked edges of die cuts and card layers with SU Tip Top Taupe and my new acquisition of blending brushes.  I do like the way they spread the ink.  I will be using them more..


An aerial view. 

 
Ingredients:
Honey Bee 6x6 Playful Pastels paper
Cheery Lynn Designs Mehndi Botanical Stem and Mehdi Botanicals 3 dies
Divinity Designs Double Stitched Circle die
Love from Lizi Magnolia Lane flower dies
Sizzix stitched rectangle die
Stampin Up Tip Top Taupe
Stampin Up Climbing Roses stamp
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves
Clear embossing powder
Prismacolor Light Olive Green
card base from my stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Challenge


Thank you for reading my blog today.

Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment