Saturday, October 5, 2024

Gorjuss Witch card with Creative Memories Hocus Pocus papers

Welcome to October!  It's my favorite month of the year.  I was so excited to use my "new to me" witch dies. I purchased these second hand with no packaging.  Therefore, I just did my best with google to identify them.  I recognize the "gorjuss" look.  I used a combination of card stock and alcohol markers on white cardstock to create her.


Here is the sketch I used from Tuesday Morning Sketches.


I created the moon from two Spellbinders nesting circle dies and some Distress ink.  I free handed the flag.


Ingredients:
Gorjuss "The Hour" Witch dies
Creative Memories Hocus Pocus 6x6 papers
Alcohol markers: 
Copic Neutral Gray N4 and N6
Copic E02 and another flesh I didn't record info
Distress inks: Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilzed Amber
Spellbinders Nesting Circle dies
various papers and card stock including Bazzill
gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








Thanks for stopping by

Alicia


7 comments:

  1. That is the cutest witch. I like the addition of the black cat.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the coloring of the adorable witch die and used a perfect background paper for her. Nice interpretation of the sketch as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a sweet image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little witch, colored and assembled perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is scary-cute and I love that background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She most definitely is a gorgeous, Gorjuss witch! Great take on the card sketch, using the circle as a moon behind your focal image. Beautiful work, Alicia.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Conjurer of Dreams “Anything Goes” Challenge.
    Good luck and we hope to see you aga

    ReplyDelete
  7. That witch die is way too cute! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Conjurer of Dreams “Anything Goes” Challenge. If you haven't become a Follower yet, please do. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete