Friday, January 18, 2013

Creative Memories Colorful Symphony Digital Layout of the Flaming Lips

More All Good Music Festival these started with a Starry Night Predesigned Pages.  I ended up changing the papers and embellishments to Colorful Symphony.  This is digital kit from Creative Memories.  The journalling could be better in most of the pages from the All Good Storybook. 
 
 I have recently started a trial membership to Pixels to Pages and I have learned so much.  I wish I had been a member a long time ago.  I look at these pages from just a few weeks ago and think wow!  what more I can do especially with the fonts and journaling.  However, with that said I spent a great deal of time reversing and turning and saving the flourish made of the black paper.  The words were upside down if I just reversed it.  Eventually, I got it the way I wanted it.
 
The Flaming Lips were quite an act.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment