Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Creative Memories Divine Power Palette Hybrid Project

This gift made the recipient cry!  This is mother and daughter.  I scanned the old photos then created a digital layout using the Creative Memories Divine Power Palette.  I also threw in some pins from the Tim Holtz Distressables Embellishments.  I purchased the three disc set at Stamping Buddies on Galbraith Rd for only $30.  What a great deal!  I wasn't as sold on the Alphabet sets but I am glad I have all three. 

Here is a close up of the Prima lace and bling border, that even has little ceramic flowers.  I lined up the one flower with the center of the Divine paper flower.  I layered two flowers digitally.

Some of the quotes are from Grande Dame digital kit from Scrapgirls.  I added some real paper flowers and a bling brad.  I added some extra bling and pearls around the pin and centered a real fleur de leis cabachon on top of a digital button. 

I added this real metal flower by Pebbles and some more bling and pearls over a cluster of buttons and watches from the Tim Holtz Distressables collection and Divine digital embellishments.

The velvet and lace ribbon was sold with the top border of lace, bling and pearls.

The pin printed so realistically.

Pearl bling along side a digital pearl brad.

This is the original digital layout before the hybrid enhancement.

No comments:

Post a Comment