Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Love this moment! Creative Memories Enchanted layout using Border Maker System

I love this layout and this picture.  It reminds me of the best vacation ever!  And now I am returning to Sandals Grande Riveria in Ocho Rios Jamaica!!!  I did have to pay for this photo.  I ended up buying several from this photoshoot.  There were some great shots!   I used the Enchanted Power Palette including the self adhesive ribbon, sticker letters, paper flowers, printed paper and designer paper.  I also used the Creative Memories black shimmer paper and the Enchanted Photo Album accents and Enchanted Epoxy Stickers.

Here is the close up of the heart and you and me border I made with the Border Maker System.  I added paper behind the hearts to provide uniformity.  I also added the title sticker to the black shimmer paper and added pop dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment