Thursday, October 3, 2013

Up and Coming! Wedding, Cricut & I am a winner!!!

Good morning dear readers!  I wanted you all to know that I am crafting even though I haven't been posting as much.  I am working, working, and working some more on wedding crafts.  I have finished my brooch bouquet but I don't want to reveal until after I carry it down the aisle. I am working on goody boxes which will be part of my Cricut and Creative Memories blog hop this weekend.  I have worked on a few other projects that I will post while I am away on my honeymoon.  So be prepared to see more non scrapbooking projects and wedding themes.  I do have a few other post planned involving Breast Cancer Awareness month as well.  Here's a sneak peek at some of the things I have been working on:

Prototype of my goody box


Centerpiece of my brooch bouquet.

Also I recently won The Paper Loft Guest Designer job for November!  

No comments:

Post a Comment