Thursday, October 17, 2013

Breast Cancer Hope ATC Swap for Kraftie Kre8ations

In this series of ATC's I created 10.  I needed 6 for a swap and I am using the last four for another Breast Cancer Awareness Project this month.  Both part of Kraftie Kre8ations:  http://www.kraftiekre8ations.com/


I have this beautiful TCP hot pink shimmer paper which I used on most of the cards.  I also used the Creative Memories Think Pink embellishment packs on most of the cards.  I had to add some bling and highlight with a sparkle pen.


This one also has some Creative Memories Fabulous Paper Flowers and white rick rack.


This one has some printed tape.


Queen and Co bling and velveteen brad.  I painted this pale pink card with a light gloss with Pearl Ex duo red/blue which has a pink hue.  I also used the Creative Memories pink ribbon punch.


American Crafts twine, CM Fabulous Paper flower and a beautiful brad.


I love the hot pink fiber with the CM epoxy think pink embellishment!


Lots of fiber and bling on this one.



A little different with the doily and CM shape maker circle tag punch.


Pearl paint.  



I didn't include a close up pic of the "cure" one because it was missing some bling, I did not discover until I was putting this set in the mail for the swap.  I did replace it before it went in the mail and later I found the one pink crystal stuck to me!

I am entering this in the following challenges:






Thank you for reading today!

2 comments: