Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Mother!

Today is my Mother's birthday, so I created her a very special card.
 
 
I used a Graphic 45 Spritz Screen with Versamagic chalks in Spanish Olive, Aegean Blue, and Sahara Sand on ivory shimmer paper.  I stamped an Inkadinkadoo sentiment from the All you need is Love set with embossing ink and Stampin Up Forest Green embossing powder on Creative Memories paper and cut it and embossed it with Spellbinders Petite Scallop Circle Large.  I added some lace and pins from Hobby Lobby.  The ceramic flower is Recollections.  I matted this on TPC Peach Shimmer and cut all corners with a Creative Memories fancy corner rounder. 
 
 
Inside of the card is no simple sentiment but a vellum envelope full of birthday wishes!  I stamped these with Stampin Up That's the ticket and used the SU ticket punch to punch them out.  I used the same Versamagic chalks as on the screen.

 
The paper square with the mom on it is from K & Co.  I cut some strips of hem tape from Joann's. 

 
Thanks for checking out my card today!
 
I am entering this in the following challenge:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment