Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nordic Christmas Cards & 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Winner

I have tied up all the loose strings from the Honeybearz Designs 12 Days of Christmas blog hop.  I want to thank Lisa again for hosting a wonderfully fun hop!  So I tallied all the commenters and followers with the help of random.org.....the winner is Pam!

WOW, I love these beautiful vintage look Christmas cards!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
                          Please contact me within a week at goldengoddessdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks to all who commented every day and several who commented on almost every post!  Remember all your comments also go toward Lisa's blog candy!

I have also finished up the rest of the cards in the Creative Memories Nordic Card Set.  The first part of the set can be found here: 

http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/12/honeybearz-designs-12-days-of-christmas_3.html


I ran this card through the Sizzix with an SU embossing folder:


Inside of this card:










With these last few, I know have 24 cards that I will give away as a gift!
Thanks for all the response to the Honeybearz Designs 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!  Lisa is awesome!  Don't forget to check her winners today, too!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Pam. Enjoy your winnings! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I have tried to e-mail you with the e-mail address you gave and it keeps getting kicked back ERROR. Please e-mail me with another e-mail address.
    Thank you
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    pamdanner1973@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete