Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Sister!

Today is my little sister's birthday and she loves owls!  So this is her birthday card!
 
 
 
 
The image is Recollections cling stamp I purchased for $1! Isn't he cute?  I stamped it with embossing ink and used Joann's black embossing powder.  I then colored in some sections with Gelly roll pens and a few other glitter pens.  I added some Want2Scrap bling for the branch and a satin ruffle ribbon from Recollections.  The papers are an ivory shimmer, a gunmetal metallic, a lavender velvet and the image is stamped on more ivory shimmer.  The shimmer paper took the inks very well.



 
 
This picture is in process, I had used the Gelly roll pen in clear star to color in the eyes.  It is very subtle.
 
 
 Both eyes done!
 
  I am entering this in the following challenge:
 

2 comments:

  1. Wowsers! That is simply gorgeous! I looooove owls, too! And. . . today is my DD's birthday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Alicia, fabulous image and details. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Anything But Christmas challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete