Tuesday, January 21, 2014

ATC Series One of 2014

  I have a little basket of random diecuts and stamped images that I made but didn't use for some reason.  I started digging through this basket and made these guys!


This is the first ATC I made this year.  I used Stampin Up stamps and ink, Groovy Guava.  I was just playing around with this new stamp set when it arrived and created all these images.  I thought it was a fun way to use them.  I popped some up on pop dots and the "sunshine" is an embossed image from a card I did in a card swap.


Leftovers again, an ATC I cut for a breast cancer swap but didn't use.  Still a cutie with felt, washi tape and bling.


I cut this piece from a sample of braying ink.  It is beautiful ink on glossy cardstock and I had just purchased these peacock feather clear stickers and epoxy flower brads.


To this leftover Xmas sentiment I added earthy owl washi tape and mushrooms to a wood paper.  I love my mushroom stamps I bought on ebay a few years ago.  They are from all of the world and all have mushrooms on them!  Then I added a neat lil mushroom slick sticker.


More wood paper with spare diecut gears.  I spritzed a couple with some different inks.  I think they turned out neat.


Playing with spritzed backgrounds.  All the butterflies are diecuts and stamps from playing around too!  The diecuts are from Spellbinders.  I added a DCWV chipboard sentiment and bling!

I had fun stepping out of the box and I still have a few more series of ATC's I did after this being watching!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment