Saturday, January 18, 2014

Graphic 45 Wedding Thank You Cards


Most of my wedding thank you's have gone out now, so I can show off my most beautiful!  I just love this series!  I used Graphic 45 Le Romantique Collection, My Beloved.  I tried to cut the paper to get a good section for the card mats.  



On some I added copper stickles, Recollections bling, ribbon, flowers, and miscellaneous buttons laced with floss.


The paper layers are amber metallic cardstock from The Paper Company and more Graphic 45 from On the Boardwalk.


I embossed with Judikins metallic copper.



The card base is ivory shimmer from Michael's.  All the edges are brushed with copper metallic ink.


Thanks for stopping by today!  And thank YOU for everything!  I will be announcing the details of my 100 follower giveaway soon!

2 comments:

  1. The feeling you felt is marking. In the event that an image gives you shudders, that is marking. On the off chance that an organization's logo gives you the warm-fuzzies or makes you need to giggle, that is marking. logo design service

    ReplyDelete