Friday, January 3, 2014

Graphic 45 Tenderhearted Tinman Love card




On this card I have used Graphic 45 Tenderhearted Tinman paper on a TPC Studio bright red shimmer cardstock.  I stamped the Inkadinkado All you need is love with Colorbox Mix'd Media Inx Schoolhouse and embossed with Ranger Red Embossing Tinsel on a Bazzil grey cardstock layered on the same bright red shimmer paper.  I added a heart I punched with a Creative Memories punch and glued and glittered on Tim Holtz tinsel twine.  I just love this card!


I am entering this card in the following challenge:

3 comments:

  1. Hi , What a beautiful card . Please may i ask what Creata products you have used . Thank you Caroline Creata DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry Caroline, I did not read the rules, I do not own any Creata products. I did a google search and found your blog and did not know anything else about you. So sorry again.

      Delete