Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wonderful Winnings!

I feel so blessed to have won all these goodies recently.




This is the first little bow I made with my Craft Dee Bowz tool!  I won this from their monthly blog hop.  You can find them here:




I won this awesome stamp set from Candice @ Stampin Pearls.  You can find her monthly linky party here:



I won the brand new monthly card kit from Scrapbook Blessings Club!  You can find them here:


I can't wait to see May's kit!

Then I won these goodies from games on the Scrapbook Blessings FB page!


Thank you to all these wonderful ladies!  I also LOVE winning challenges even if there is no prize!  In April I won a few of those, too...see my side bar for the latest buttons!

Now as I promised, I have some prizes for you my followers!  I have gathered some bigger prizes and some smaller ones.  I will be posting pictures and rules soon, so keep a look out!

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Enjoy your goodies that you have won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at all that yummy blog candy.
    I've been blessed with a lot of bloggy wins, too. tee hee hee.
    Have fun playing.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete