Monday, May 25, 2015

Blog Candy inspired card!

I won some wonderful blog candy from Jennifer @ Just Coffee Please...  As soon as I started to put in away in my Organization by Tiffany way...I was inspired by so many items that I don't normally gravitate towards.


There was also a challenge on a virtual crop that I was participating in to use an envelope or pocket on your card or layout.  Well,  Jennifer @ Just Coffee Please.. had sent me the most wonderful little vellum envelopes and tickets...


Jennifer also sent the mini tag and the stickers with the sentiment and the bird.


For the tag I placed the sticker on the tag, masked over it and then sprayed black shimmer ink.  I finished the tag with some black ric rac and black staples.


Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells 6x6
black, ivory and yellow card stock
black shimmer mist
 fiber and ric rac
goodies from blog candy: vellum envelope, tickets, stickers
Quick Quotes midnight confession ink

Thank you for stopping by and Thanks to Jennifer for the candy!

Don't forget about your chances to win my May Blog Candy!  And the two challenges I am having this month:

Use 3 of the same embellishment until May 31
AND
Use 3 different die cuts until June 7

Good luck and remember you can't win if you don't try!!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards challenge and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the way you put your little goodies together on this card! I would have never thought to use the little envelope for the tickets & tag. cute cute cute! just goes to show what happens when a great talent gets a hold of some new toys! :)

    glad you are enjoying your prize! thanks again for being such a wonderful blogging friend! :)

    ReplyDelete