Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Kiwi Lane Card Sketches

I was multitasking with this set of cards!  I had the three sketches to work with as part of NSD challenge.  I also used these to complete in a challenge to make cards in under 10 minutes.  I was successful on two but not one.

Card #1


Kiwi Lane templates:
Tags 1, Tiny Accents 1T, 2T and I substituted Mini Scallop 1A for the Adorn since I don't have that set.
Stampin Up Six Sided Sampler sentiment
Time: 7:51

Card #2


Kiwi Lane templates:
 Tiny Sweetheart 2T, Tiny accents 4T, Sentiments 1B, Mini Scallop 1A (sub for Adorn) and I cut my own strip.
Stampin Up label punch
SU Six Sided Sampler sentiment 
Bazzill Black Walnut textured card stock
Time: 9:52

Card #3

Kiwi Lane templates:
Tag 7, Sweetheart 2, Tiny Sweetheart 2T, 3T, Tiny Accents 1T, and I subbed Delight 1 for Adorn
Close to My Heart Rain or Shine sentiment
Time:  15 minutes

Here's the sketches:


Ingredients on all the cards
Basic Grey Kelly Purkey Mon Ami 6x6 papers
SU Confetti card stock base
Quick Quotes inks Maraschino Cherry, Blue Lagoon, Feather Gray
pop dots

Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

used a 6x6 paper pad I that had been sitting around for a while 


http://www.retrorubberchallengeblog.com/my-blog/2015/04/challenge-13-anything-goes.html until 5/8 (first two cards have "old" stamps~last one is newer)x



8 comments:

  1. Great cards Alicia, wonderful papers, cuts and colors. Make a card in under 10 minutes? I don't know if I could do that, I'm always changing my mind about this or that. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your challenge combinations... nicely done! Thanks for sharing your stamping fun with Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really creative and fresh! Thanks for doing the RR challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards. Thanks for playing along at RRBC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool combination of colors and shapes that make wonderful cards! Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are cute! I love all of the shapes and colors! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at CIO for our Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors. Thanks you for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete