Friday, July 31, 2015

OWH #3 Fun with Embossing folders

Another day, another Operation Write Home card.  We made 20 of this design.  The first one is mine and the latter two where made by my friends, one of which is also a Marine mom.   I thought this was the "fun" card since my friends (sisters) got to use the Sizzix Big Shot!





Ingredients:
various embossing folders
Stampin Up Sassy Salutations
various ribbon
various bling and gens
Echo Park Walking on Sunshine Cream/Blue paper
Martha Stewart Geranium ink
Adirondack Denim ink
Stampin Up Summer Sun ink
Quick Quotes blue jean chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia



1 comment:

  1. very pretty I lke the font and the embossing is one of my very favorites wonderful card

    ReplyDelete