Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Quick Quotes July Club Q Military Baseball layout


Good morning Quick Quotes readers!  Alicia with you today with some Club Q inspiration.  The last time I played with Club Q I kept all the product in each package with the pieces for that project. This time for something different I opened up every piece and mixed them all up.   


I had been playing with some pictures of my grandfather and decided on these baseball photos.  You can't get more patriotic than Army baseball!  Unfortunately, my grandfather has passed and I really don't know much of his story.  He was career Army, enlisting in 1943 and as far as I can tell leaving in 1968.  His Army photographs cover a wide range of places and years.


Quick Quotes product used:
Blue Moon Powder Puff Chalking Ink

Other Ingredients: 
Creative Memories sticker letters
Tim Holtz label die

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


winner!




10 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures of your grandfather and a very patriotic double layout.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO! Great fantastic photos, love the colors and papers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic layout! Love those old baseball photos of your Grandpa. The papers and embellishments are perfect for those old photos. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how lucky to have such great pictures of your Grandpa. Love what you did with them. The pages are awesome and the paper is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts with perfect papers and embellishments, love the stars. Great take on the three patterned paper challenge and thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic layout, I love what you have done with the colours to give that rusted look!! Thankyou for sharing at Lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alicia sorry it has taken me so long to stop by, your pages are just beautiful and I love that you are capturing your family history to be treasured for years to come. Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Alicia! Just love the pages! Thanks for entering! Good luck! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout. I love how you interpreted our challenge at Connie Can crop. Thanks for entering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Alicia!!! You always impress me with your talent! Thanks for entering the Stars & Stripes challenge over at Connie Can Crop!

    Angela ~ DT

    ReplyDelete