Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My favorite 2015 projects



I have been busy creating for January and other items I can't post yet, so I thought I would reflect on my crafty goodness from 2015.  I had so many favorites!  It was hard to decide...so this is post one of two.  My first altered project of the year was a great one.  I made this for an altered letter swap.  I am sure my friend Lynn loved it!  One of my best projects of the year!


I loved this layout with Quick Quotes for my wedding album.  It was one of my first DT post.


I love making my husband goodies! Another QQ DT post.  This was his Valentine's gift.



I really loved this card, Sketch N Scrap (my other DT) has the BEST sketches!



I really enjoyed creating this project for a benefit.  Kista stills has her "house" if I had only made it a little bigger she would fit!



These Graphic 45 and Tim Holtz cards are great.  I love those two designers together!




I have several rock n roll layouts but in light of his recent passing, I share Lemmy...




I like how I used embossing folders, vellum and chalk here.



Another Tim Holtz creation, I love Xmas in July.



Another card for my husband.  I had him in mind with all the details down to the bone in ribeye!




Check back tomorrow for my favs for the second half of the year.

Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment