Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Quick Quotes December Club Q Projects

Good day Quick Quotes readers!  Alicia here today with projects from this month's Quick Quotes December Club Q.  There are so many cool projects included, I am like a kid in a candy store when it arrives!  As soon as I saw the wonderful die cut Christmas trees, I knew which pictures I wanted to scrap.  I used Christmas pictures from 1972, I feel blessed to have such a wonderful childhood.




The first step to create this layout was to color the chipboard with chalk.  I used Red Hot PowderPuff Chalking Ink for the outside piece and Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink for the inner frame.  The chipboard die fit perfectly inside the design on the paper.  I also added a vintage touch by creating some "ornament hooks" from beading wire.  I cut both the vellum quote and the back ground paper with an ornament die.  The tag is one of many die cuts included in the Club Q kit.





I just love the vintage buttons.  I believe they came from my grandmother's stash.




Quick Quotes products used:

other ingredients:
Spellbinders ornament die
Creative Memories border punch
beading wire
vintage buttons

I also made this mini album included in this month's kit.  I loved the way it folded and pretty much followed the instructions up until the embellishments.  I pulled out the coordinating Whistlin Dixie Chipboard Die Cuts for some extra dimension.  I punched holes to lace the ribbon through and laced the buttons with floss.  As always I chalked the edges generously with Quick Quotes chalking inks. 


A hint about photo printing for a mini, I printed a couple of pages of "wallet" size photos using the "fit in frame" option which made the square photos even smaller.  I ended getting many photos in the small album.  I intend to gift to my niece on the cover.


Quick Quotes products used:


other ingredients:

white floss
cropadile 


Thanks for stopping by!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love the trees and their toppers. Great mini album. Maybe Santa will bring me a Club Q subscription along with everything else on my list. :):)

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic mini album! I love how you topped the Christmas trees on your layout with vintage buttons. Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our ALPHABET challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete