Saturday, April 30, 2016

Last Minute Layout with Sketches In Thyme sketch

Hello, here's a last minute layout.


I started off the day working on DT projects but once I finished I jumped right on this sketch from Sketches in Thyme.  I already had the photo I was going to use picked out.


April 8-14, Sketch #193

I splattered instead of sprayed the shimmer mist for a more masculine feel.


I basically used up scraps from my color bins.  I used my Creative Memories cutting system circles templates to cut the various circles.


Ingredients:
Misc papers, textured board and card stock from my stash of gray's and blue's
American Craft washi tape
Creative Memories Cutting system circles
Heidi Swapp tinsel and navy shimmer mist
The Storytellers Club chit chat stickers
paper clip

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Alicia



1 comment:

  1. Great layout, I love those circles.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete