Sunday, May 1, 2016

Creative Memories Simply Beautiful May Flowers layout




Happy May!  Today  we start a month long birthday celebration at Sketch N Scrap!  And I give you a very pretty layout with May flowers...as you can tell these are very tropical flowers from my honeymoon in Jamaica.  I used Creative Memories Simple Beautiful power palette.  There are advantages to using a collection.  The colors match perfectly and there are titles, sentiments and embellishments.  The only thing I added were pearls and edging all the pieces with Quick Quotes chalking ink in Milk Chocolate.



Here's the sketch:
As you can see, I flipped it to accommodate the directions of my photos.


Details:


 

I love how CM stickers are usually transparent.  I just used them as they were because I like the blue paper as background.  If you didn't like the color, etc. you could put it on a color or white card stock you like and fussy cut.





Ingredients:
Creative Memories Simply Beautiful collection
Quick Quotes milk chocolate chalking ink
pearls

Stop over at Sketch N Scrap to play along all month long!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




I was featured:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

11 comments:

  1. hi great job.
    http://auratrends.co.uk/
    http://grabbit.com.pk/
    http://theleggingshop.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love exotic flowers and you did a wonderful job of capturing them. Beautiful layout.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of the sketch and so perfect for the challenge at lasting memories. Thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and I love that quote!! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous! Love the coloring, layout and the beautiful flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting When We Can!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. The photos match it so well. Thankyou for joining us over at Brown Sugar for our 'Add flowers'challenge. Hope you come and join in again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos...just love that quote...perfect for your layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful layout. The flowers are great - both the photos and the embellishments. Thank you of joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout I love to see flower layouts and love what you did with the sketch too (I wish I had thought to d that :) Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Tina LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love to see your beautiful layouts! Those flower photos are gorgeous, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete