Thursday, January 19, 2017

Happy New Home: Pinterest inspired card

Good morning!  Today I am playing with dies and distress inks again.  This set was Pinterest inspired.  I was searching ideas for my Stampin Up Holiday Home stamp and die set.  This partial die cut idea came up and I had played with this technique once before.  Of course, this second try was much more successful.  I was pretty happy with this set.  


Here is the original:


and more of mine....




I had a slew of friends move last year.  So I wanted to restock, but since everyone just moved I thought I won't need as many and created a few with another sentiment.



Ingredients:
Stampin Up Delightful Dijon and Dusty Durango inks and paper
Stampin Up inks: Taken with Teal, Crushed Curry, Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa
Distress Broken China
Brilliance Graphite Black
Avery Elle pierced clouds dies
Spellbinders Sunny Day die and stamp set
Stampin Up Holiday Home and You brighten my day stamp sets with matching dies and stamps
white card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:






Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia


7 comments:

  1. Nice cards! Love how the sun really pops out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Those houses are great, and I really like the colors you used!
    Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use a building for our current challenge at House of Cards, thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of dwellings on your card and the cloud line being the top of the front, great idea. Thank you for joining us at HOC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful set of cards, love them all
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers

    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your project!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete