Monday, January 16, 2017

Quick Quotes Club Q Winter Wonderland Layout


Alicia here today with some inspiration from January's Club Q.  I created two one page layouts.  My subject is a past Christmas celebration.  

I just loved the Winter Wonderland title included but since I didn't have snow pictures handy, I decided my white and silver Christmas tree photos would be pretty.  I used the circle tab die cut pieces for frames with close ups of the tree.



For my second page I used the same background paper since these pages will be side by side in my album.  I also used the die cut snowflakes on both pages edging generously with Baja Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink.


I used the tags included on this layout, a perfect embellishment.


The one item I used NOT from this month's kit was the Families are Tied Together Half Page Vellum strip.  I found the half page size strip fit on the banner die cut with a little trimming.




Products used:


I hope you have a great week!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment