Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Quick Quotes Mulberry Thank you card

Good morning!  Alicia here today with a pretty purple card using the Mulberry Paper Pack.  I just love the shades of purples and yellows in this collection.  While I used mostly purples one layer has a bit of yellow in the design so I went with that touch of yellow and accentuated with a yellow flower and yellow ribbon.



Here is a close up of my die cutting and inking.  I rarely create any project without inking the edges.  Sometimes only lightly on a clean and simple card and sometimes heavily like on this one.  When I use dies with embossing I like to ink heavily to bring out the embossing dimension.  I stamped with the sentiment with the same Plum PowderPuff Chalking Ink .





Quick Quotes products used:

other products used:
Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey Ornamental Screen die
Spellbinders label dies
Hampton Art sentiment
ribbon, flowers and gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.ca/2017/10/challenge-26.html  until 10/7x

http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2017/10/shopping-our-stash-323-give-thanks.html until 10/9 (C13)x

http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/october-card-challenge.html  until 10/14x

I am thankful for my family today!

AND thank YOU for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the purple and yellows work so nicely together and that die cut layer is gorgeous!
    Thanks for giving thanks with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous thank you card! this will totally make someone's day! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (thankful!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete