Friday, June 15, 2018

Miss Kate Cuttables Guest Designer Camping layouts



Good morning, I am so excited to be today's Miss Kate Cuttables Guest Designer!  There were so many fantastic images with which to work.  It was hard to decide but I always have tons of camping pics, so this great title and the Camping borders were perfect for my many pages.  Really the arrows are so versatile, I am thinking pages of my nephew or masculine greeting cards.



I love how detailed the title is, of course, one could leave off any layers but I chose to use every one.  I also chalk all my edges to give the layers the appearance of even more dimension.


All the printed papers are from the same collection, however they are a bit different so I used the tree border to provide a cohesiveness to my pages.  The tree border is two layers, one in brown for the trunk and a green print for the foliage.



On the second page I utilized scrap paper to create embellishments which I added on top of another arrow border.  I simply fussy cut and added pop dots to the back.  I cut the same border twice in two different papers then off set them on the page. 


I added some of the extra tree cuts from the title in a cluster here.  I also had these adorable camping brads.  As you can see this was a pretty wet camp out and I don't have many great pics.





Ingredients:
Miss Kate Cuttables Camping borders and Camping fun title
GCD The Great Outdoors papers
misc papers including shimmer
brads

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope I have provided some inspiration for you.  Don't forget to check out my blog for more Miss Kate Cuttables projects.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment