Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Quick Quotes Club Q Redesigned Boy layout

Good morning, Alicia here today for Quick Quotes Club Q inspiration.  I am using pieces and parts from past kits to create a unique new layout.




Here are several pieces of the April 2018 Club Q kit I used on my layout.




I added a strip of Far and Away 102 paper for a fun border.


Here I am inking the die cuts with Mango Mai Tai, and Cactus Powderpuff chalking inks to create the base for my embellishments.  To finish them, I added other layers of die cuts, buttons and brads. (psst...that awesome yellow flower brad is from a past kit, too).


I inked the edges of the frame die cut with Bermuda Powderpuff chalking ink.  Sometimes I get a bit more than just the edges but I love the distressed look.  I used my Cricut to cut my nephew's name.


The best part of social media is lifting pics of my nephew!  I downloaded them and print on my PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Printer .  It was so quick and easy.  I printed the pics in 3x5 and cut them down to fit the die cut frame.  If they had been my own pictures, I would have edited and printed in a smaller size, but these were not edited and had plenty of room to be trimmed.






Quick Quotes Products:

Powderpuff Chalking inks: BermudaMango Mai Tai, and Cactus



Canon Products:



other products:
font:  Cricut Fontastic DJ Doodlers
buttons and brads



Thanks for visiting today!  Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment