Friday, August 24, 2018

Quick Quotes Far and Away layout

Good morning Quick Quotes readers, Alicia with you today.  I have for you a layout from my vacation to Jamaica earlier this year.  I love the prints on Quick Quotes papers so much I hate to cover it up.  So for this layout, I created some simple circles to provide a mat for the photos, that way a lot the pretty flowers, quotes and printed images are still visible around the outside of the paper.  


I cut several pieces from the Quotes and Phrases pages.  I inked all the edges in Cool Gray Powderpuff chalking ink for uniformity.  I used a circle punch for the coin pieces.


I added some banners from Far and Away Quotes and Phrases 600 to the top.  I cut my title from some older Quick Quotes papers and inked it generously as I did all the pieces.  It is hard to see in the photo but I added over a dozen teeny tiny sequins to dress up the layout.


Quick Quotes Products:
Far and Away Paper: 101 and 105
Powderpuff Chalking ink:  Cool Gray

other products:
font:  Cricut Signature Script Fudge
circles:  Creative Memories large circle cutter and circle punch
sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment