Monday, August 6, 2018

Quick Quotes Private Reserve Page Kits completed

Hello, Alicia with you today.  I am sharing more wedding layouts.  These pages were super easy because I am using kits from last year's Quick Quotes Mini Reserve.  What a great time it was and so productive.  I was just making plans with my sister to attend the Atlanta, GA weekend in September.

For the first set of pages, I used the With Love Premier Page Kit that included four layouts.  I designed the first two layouts pretty much to the kit except for reversing some papers.  I love the wood grain side of the green paper but the floral design was so much better for my wedding photos.  This is the reason I purposefully don't finish the kits during class.  I am not sure what I will end up using the kit for and rarely do I use the entire album of kits together.


Here's a close up of the floral embellishments.  This layout is so perfect I didn't want to change a thing!  The flowers and flourish are just perfect.


On the second page I omitted the With Love die cut and added some word strips.  All the other elements are the same except for reversing the green paper.  Quick Quotes does such a wonderful job designed these layouts!


A close up of the flourish, flower and word strips.


The next two layouts are also pretty much as Quick Quotes designed them.  I reversed some of the papers and used some different words on the banner and side.  The kits come with plenty to provide for such substitutions.  It makes scrapping gorgeous layouts so easy.




I had already created most of these two pages in class.  Therefore, this one was pretty much just trimming photos to fit the mats and choosing a word banner.  


The intricate elements with which Quick Quotes kits contain are just awesome. The Love title here is die cut chipboard with a paper love die cut that fits perfectly on top with a border.  Chalking the chipboard base provides a detailed element that makes any layout shine.  The kits also include all the bling and ribbons one needs to add all the finishing touches.


Quick Quotes Products used:
Page kits from 2017 Quick Quotes Mini Reserve
Powderpuff Chalking inks:  Sandy ShoreCool Gray, and Jade

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment