Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wedding Certificate layout with Sketches in Thyme

I have a few final wedding layouts.  I was looking through my memorabilia and I still had my certificate.  I wanted to preserve it in my album. 


Here's the sketch from Sketches in Thyme #343 which I rotated.


I used this awesome silk and feather flower.



I used all kinds of gold and pale green embellishments.



Ingredients:
very old paper from my stash
Kiwi Lane templates
Prima bling and flowers
Recollections gems
various bling and a tassel 
Quick Quotes chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. The combination of colors is very beautiful: it is perfect for this type of project. Great job with the sketch, really very original. Thank you for sharing your page on Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever to use the sketch for a layout with the wedding certificate, it worked perfectly! Nice touches of flowers & colors on this, thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete