Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Fall Colors: Quick Quote October Club Q layouts

Hello, Alicia sharing my take on this month's Club Q.  I loved all the oranges, reds and gold in this month's kit.  I found the perfect pictures for the title from a hike in my local park.


To create this layout, I followed these steps:
  1. Open kit and punch out die cuts
  2. Color white die cuts with a ink, I choose Desert Sun PowderPuff Chalking Ink
  3. Ink edges of remaining die cuts
  4. Adhere layers together
  5. Arrange die cuts and photos on 12x2 designer paper
  6. After finalizing design, adhere all pieces


The second page uses the negative of a die cut page.  I had several photos of this fun trek to fill most of the squares.  In the spare squares I filled with paper and die cut leaves in the kit.


Here is a close up of the die cuts.  I inked the yellow leaf with Desert Sun.


With the leftovers I created a card.  While I chose to use the richer side of the paper on the layout.  I picked the softer side for the background of this card. Here are the steps I took. 
  1. Ink the negative from a leaf die cut
  2. Layer it on a leftover square
  3. Wrap a bit of ribbon around and used pop dots to lift off the card  
  4. Stamp the sentiment in Mango Mai Tai on leftover white chipboard
  5. Layer pieces on top of two layers of coordinating designer paper
  6. Layer on folder white card stock in size A2




Quick Quotes Products:
Powderpuff Chalking inks:  Desert Sun and Mango Mai Tai 



Thank you for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment