Saturday, October 6, 2018

World Card Making Day with Authentique Harmony paper collection

Hi there!  What a better way to celebrate World Card Making Day than with an entire collection!  All of these cards use Authentique Harmony papers.  I was using the 6x6 paper for a few challenges and was left with a few scraps.  I used the last pieces to create the following cards.  I also used some sketches from my card sketch Pinterest board.


I used some Kiwi Lane templates for this card and a Stampin Up punch.



More Kiwi Lane cuts and Stampin Up banner punch.



Using Frantic Stamper Cut Corner die and music sheet paper from another manufacturer along with Authentique die cuts.



These pearls from Queen & Co matched perfectly!



Clean and Simple using Spellbinders nesting dies.



More punched banners which is a great way to use up every tiny scrap of paper.



Switching to the mustard and grey papers.  The collection came with so many great die cut sentiments, I tried to use them all up on these cards.



This sentiment is stamped.



As is this one.



I loved the pretty blue flower and ribbon on this card.



Thanks for bearing with me and all these cards from scraps.  Happy World Card Making Day!


Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment