Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Heartfelt Creations Sunkissed Fluer with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Good morning!  Today I have a pretty Purple Floral card.  I used Heartfelt Creations dies and stamps.  I first created a background panel with Distress inks.  I then stamps, embossed and cut the flowers and dragonflies.  Finally, I colored them with alcohol markers.


Here's the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:


Close up of my coloring:


Here are the alcohol markers I used to color the stamped and embossed images.


Spectrum Noir and Copic brands


Ingredients:
Heartfelt Creations Sunkissed Fluer, Delightful Daisy (leaves) and Enchanted Dragonflies stamps and dies
Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Oxide (background) with a smidge of Weathered Wood (not oxide) to dull the blue a little
Recollections blue and purple shimmer embossing powders with Versamark ink
Alcohol markers (above)
misc card stock and vellum

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Thank you for stopping by today!

Alicia


1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch. I love the shading you have done on the flower die cuts.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete