Thursday, January 31, 2019

Us...sweet layout

I had a few final pages to put together to complete my wedding album by my anniversary.  I did meet the deadline!  I also made a video, if I deem it worthy I will publish it.  This was my favorite final layout to create.  I loved the challenge of White..with one (elephant grey) plus the sketch.


Here is the sketch I used from Stick it Down.


Once I determined which stencil to use create my random background, I picked Cool Gray Powderpuff Chalking ink from Quick Quotes to ink it up.


I layered some wonderful flocked paper that I used on the opposite page.






Ingredients:
Fancy Pants Show Flocked Transparency
Crafter's Workshop Brick stencil
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking ink Cool Gray
Creative Memories White Sticker letters
Prima flowers and bling
Karen Foster brads
DCWV wedding ribbon
misc twine, bling and embellishments

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



I would have liked to enter this in the following challenges but I got busy and forgot to write this post in time.





Thank you so much for stopping by

Alicia









6 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia! Your layout is beautiful! I love the photo of the 2 of you, your One Little Word, and your gorgeous design. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Both clean and romantic! Lovely photo of you! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! Great background and picture of you! Thanks for joining

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page - I love love love the stenciling and your mix of different textures with your embellishments! Great job! - Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely layout with us as your little word! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!!

    ReplyDelete