Tuesday, March 5, 2019

CAS Thanks with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Good morning and welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge inspiration.  I love the simplicity of this week's sketch.  I did want to jazz it up a bit. So I tried an idea I have done a previously but it has been a while.  I stacked three die cuts just slightly offset.  I made the cut from three different papers and card stock for a real pop on top of a textured base.



Here's the sketch for this week:



A close up of my triple layered die.  The bottom layer is a shimmer white, then a turquoise blue card stock and finally the tie dye print paper.  I added a nice resin flower on top of a triple bow made with my Craft Dee Bowz.




Ingredients:
Spellbinders Phrases set one
Quick Quotes Caribbean Blue Powderpuff chalking ink
card stock and paper
satin ribbon
flower

I would like to play along with the following challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Alicia, how bright and beautiful...love your layered sentiment and interpretation of the AHSC...perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart2Heart. Please come back and join us at Double Trouble for other fun challenges and partnering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layered thanks paired with the yellow ribbon! Thank you for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card! Great sentiment and ribbon, too. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble Challenge.

    ReplyDelete