Friday, March 15, 2019

Creativ Fusion March Guest Designer

This month I was invited to be a guest designer for the Creativ Fusion's March Challenge Spring.  I was provided a choice of images from this month's sponsor CoraBen Designs.  I found a great combination of products to fit the bill.


In addition to the theme of Spring, use the grid below and chose one item from each row.


RIBBON or LACE
YELLOW
BUTTERFLY
DAFFODIL
SCRIPT
GREEN
OVAL
BUNNY
GLITTER


I used ribbon, script and glitter.  It's a little hard to see the glitter but I added a layer of Wink Of Stella Clear on top of the CoraBen Desings peacock.


Ingredients:
CoraBen Peacock Deisgns
Spellbinders Label Four
Tim Holtz French Script embossing folder
Recollections satin ribbon
Peacock feather stickers
misc card stock

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Creativ Fusion this month.

Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment