Monday, March 11, 2019

Leprechaun Elmo for Bitten By the Bug 2

Hello readers it's time for a new Bitten by the Bug 2's latest challenge St. Patrick's Day/Green.  I chose to create a card for my nephew.  I hope he likes Elmo as a Leprechaun.  


Here's a close up of Elmo.


 It was no problem cutting the clovers from the Holidays Through the Year Iron On cartridge.  I simply didn't use the mirror image toggle when I cut...easy peasy it's a regular image.  Sometimes I leave out a layer or two depending on what they add to a many layer cut such as Elmo.  The two layers of red really made his arms pop, therefore, I left all the layers in this image.


Ingredients:
Cricut carts:  Sesame Street Celebrations and Holiday Through the Year Iron On
misc papers and card stock from my stash

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along with Bitten by the Bug 2 for the next two weeks.

Alicia

10 comments:

  1. This is a perfect card for a child, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable and fun creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'For a Child' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elmo really is a cute leprechaun! I love the colors on your card, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had that cartridge. What a fun card - Love the rainbow circle around it - makes it so unique. Happy St. Patrick's Day. - Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elmo as a leprechaun is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Elmo Leprechaun card. TY for joining us at Die Cut Divas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. Adorable and Irish too. LOL So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you made here! Great for our Rainbow challenge!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ ttph

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this so cute .Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Team Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Michelle DT

    Keencrafter's Hand Made Goodies 

    ReplyDelete