Monday, February 24, 2020

Creative Memories Primary Layout with Arrow and Zig Zag Border Maker Cartridges

The week's challenge over at Lasting Memories challenge blog is a Tool Free for All and this layout certainly has it all.  I used the Creative Memories Custom Cutting system, CM circle punch, CM corner rounder and CM border maker. As far as "forgotten" tools, the corner rounder is definitely one that I don't pull out very often, the border maker and punch are also not used very often but I will admit my CM CCS sits pretty near by and does get touched often.  Now that is a great tool system considering I have purchased the base set over 20 years ago!  I have replaced the blades and broke one template over the years.  I would say that was one great investment!


I used this sketch from the Creative Memories World Wide Virtual Crop.


Here is the first page.  The photo is a unique view of the Ryman.  I used all Creative Memories papers and embellishments from the Primary collection.



I used the arrow and the zig zag border cartridge for these layouts.  I also used the negative arrows to embellish the layout.



I created the little "Tennessee" seal from scrap paper and punches.  I was pretty impressed with myself even though it is a simple emblem.  


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Primary Power Palette including papers, mats, stickers, paper ribbon buckle and paper ribbons
Creative Memories Border Maker Arrow and Zig Zig cartridges
Creative Memories circle punch, corner rounder and oval cutting system
Creative Memories sticker letters
Heidi Swap metal file tab
misc star punch
Quick Quotes Midnight Confessions Powderpuff Chalking ink

Thanks so much for stopping by

I would like to enter this into the follow challenge:


Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment